The Golden Age R1 Active MKIII Ribbon Microphone is an active ribbon microphone; featuring a figure 8 polar pattern; a frequency response of 30 Hz - 18 kHz; an impedance of 200 Ohm; and a 10dB pad. The R1 Active MKIII combines the warmth of a ribbon and the stability of a F.E.T. buffer ampilifier.
This means that you can use the R1 Active MKIII with long cables and virtually any pre-amp featuring 48V phantom power. A clean and clear yet warm and punchy sound is what the R1 Active MKIII delivers. The R1 Active MKIII is a versatile microphone suitable for sensitive vocal recording. The MKIII version now includes switches for low cut and a 10dB pad.
The main features of the Golden Age R1 Active MKIII Ribbon Microphone include:
- Active Ribbon Microphone
- Directional Characteristic: Figure 8
- Frequency Range: 30 - 18000 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa) @ 1 kHz
- Max. Thomann SPL (<1% THD @ 1kHz): 150 dB
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm sym
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 69 x 185 mm
- Weight: 850 g
- Producent:Golden Age Project