Troika is a set of 3; all analogue; voltage controlled oscillators in a single module.
They can be used individually or summed with a built in mixer.
Each of the voices generates the classic waveforms and use a unique control set of switches and crossfaders for truly analogue crossfading between wave shapes.
Between the three voices; crossfading between any combination of classic wave shapes can be achieved. In addition; the third voice has PWM capabilities.Specifications
- Three all analogue oscillators
- 1V/octave; Coarse; Fine controls
- Toggle switches for cascading 1V/octave CV to lower oscillator as normal connection
- Oscillator sync
- Linear FM
- Selectable faders for crossfading between waveforms
- Individual oscillator outputs
- Summed output with level controls