The Merging Technologies Anubis Premium is a ground-breaking new audio interface that adapts to any workflow. Perfect for recording. mixing. or producing. the Anubis is equipped with two premium Swiss-engineered preamps. pristine-sounding ADDA converters. two high-quality headphone preamps. and RAVENNA/AES67 connectivity for networked audio systems. And with additional software functionality available in the form of the downloadable “Missions”. the capabilities of the Anubis are virtually limitless.
Cutting-edge DesignThe Anubis is equipped with two mastering-grade preamps with 139 dB of headroom for unparalleled dynamic range. Quickly connect instruments and line level devices using the easy-access front panel Hi-Z inputs.
By utilizing a state-of-the-art converter design. the Anubis delivers ultra-transparent A/D and D/A conversion. Monitor performances with crystal clarity using four balanced outputs?perfect for A/Bing mixes between two sets of speakers. Two independent stereo headphone jacks with industry-leading amplification allow you to monitor tracks with unprecedented detail.
Advanced Monitoring ControlsThe Anubis is much more than a simple desktop audio interface. Different stages of the creative process require different tools. and the Anubis is designed to adapt to your every need with a variety of “missions.” or on-board software programs devoted to different tasks.
“Monitor Mission” gives you all of the tools you need to create a great mix. Adjust monitor levels. access transport controls. or communicate directly with performers using the built-in talkback mic. Take complete control of your reference monitors. nearfields. headphones. input sources. surround mix. downmix and more with a single. compact device. And with RAVENNA/AES67 support. the Anubis is capable of playing back on systems of any size?from stereo to 22.2 surround sound systems.
Modular by SoftwareMonitor Mission is just the beginning for the Anubis. Merging Technologies has developed a new concept they call “modular by software.” in which they increase the functionality of the Anubis by releasing additional Missions in the future?starting with the Music Mission. designed for music production and live concerts.Features:
- Mastering grade Preamp and Amp
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz/DXD (Premium only)
- DSD support up to DSD256 (Premium only)
- Direct Monitoring of DAW running on Windows. MacOS and Linux
- Direct AES67/RAVENNA Sources monitoring
- Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources
- Cough Cut on every input
- All state of the art monitoring features (Bass management. Speaker alignment. Talkback. Down-mix. Crossfeed etc…)
- Windows Driver/OS RAVENNA ASIO v12.0 (ASIO 2.2) for Win7 64-bit/Win8.1 64-bit / Win10 64-bit
- Mac Driver/OS VAD Core Audio for MacOS 10.8.5 or higher (Intel)
- Linux Driver/OS ALSA Linux driver for RAVENNA/AES67
- ANEMAN Version 1.1.7 and above