Dinky’s Taiko’ is a 12 bit digital drum voice with full voltage control and an analog EQ output path.
The drum voice consists of 3 parts a digital noise source with controllable frequency and release time; a wavetable oscillator with start and end frequency settings together with a variable rate (and release time; and finally a mix and tone control for the audio output. All settings; bar the tone control; are both direct and voltage controllable.
The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.Features
- Wide varied 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ.
- Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities.
- Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator through an EQ and mix output.
- Trigger; accent and choke trigger inputs.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
Supply: +12V ~80mA / -12V ~40mA
Depth: 32mm (including power header)