The API 8 Slot Lunchbox is a steel chassis for mounting and operating 500 series modules. It can hold up to 8 modules in one go and is mains powered (250mA per slot); meaning it can provide phantom power to mic-pre modules when required.
The 8 Slot Lunchbox features DB-25 (D-Sub) connectors at the rear for simple ad effective I/O; rubber feet and handle for portability and can be rack mounted. This makes the 8 Slot Lunchbox ideal for both taking your special signal path with you on location and relying on it at home or in your studio.
The API 8 Slot Lunchbox is compatible with API 500 series and VPR-approved modules.
The API 8 Slot Lunchbox includes:
- 8 Slots with 250 mA of power per slot
- Full compatibility with API 500 Series and VPR-approved modules
- DB25 connectivity on the rear panel
- Phantom Power
- Optional Rack Ears available for rack mounting
- toggle switches for channel linking
- Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
- Rugged steel chassis
- Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments