Finally, audio conversion in Italian is back. The renewed Bastl Ciao!! delivers Eurorack to line level conversion in higher quality.
Ciao!! is improving upon its already good predecessor! An audio interface on a cute 5hp, with a practical cueing function.
Attention live performers: Ciao!! has two stereo pairs for signals from your Eurorack. Channels A and B are normalized by routing the A signal to B. A really useful feature is the headphone output, which can listen to either A or B. So you can easily preview a new sound on stage - just to be certain.
Compared to its predecessor, Ciao!! offers a renewed user interface with high-quality aluminum pots, a clear layout and an LED-level display. The headphone output now also has even more power - as I said, just to be absolutely certain.
The 6.3mm balanced jack pair outputs the signals from A. Channel B can be tapped via a 3.5mm stereo jack.
A reliable and helpful audio interface for adjusting your Eurorack levels.
- 2 stereo channels A and B
- Channel A output with 6.3 mm balanced jack plugs
- Channel B output with 3.5mm (?'') stereo jack plug
- Dedicated level controls for each channel
- Signal meter with overload detection at line level
- Helpful input normalization
- Headphone output with channel select switch
- Stereo mix switch for mixing channel B into channel A
- Rear panel jumper to adjust the normalization path